Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy. I left the Pioneer Valley and that in itself was an adventure. It began by catching a train from Leominsiter to Boston on the commuter rail. That was a boring train ride, as there's not much to see along the way. Finally I made my way into Boston and it was crazy seeing the city covered in snow. We got up pretty early the next morning to make our way back to Atlanta, but we couldn't just leave Boston and head out, all of my stuff was back in the valley. It wasn't such a bad trip out to the valley, when we got there Dad was a bit thrown off by the fact that we didn't have any heat running in our house. Yeah, we weren't running our heat, we couldn't exactly afford it. I don't think he's ever had to live in a house without heat, pussy. The packing session wasn't harsh, I was smart enough to pack everything up in my car before we left so we could pull up, load his car, and blast out. That's exactly what we did.
Before we were out for sure though we stopped at the Route 9
diner for breakfast. As we walked in one of the waitresses yepped out "Well if that isn't a Father/Son pair I don't know what is...."
Little did she know just how true her statement was.
I ate a big stack of pancakes. They were ok, but better than Jamie Ford's which isn't impressive for those who don't know Jamie Ford. Sampled on some bacon that I stole from my dad's plate and BAM we were out for the Tofu Curtain!

The drive was long, not much to really be said about driving down the east coast. We took a slightly different route than I'd ever gone down and I think it was actually the best route I'd gone so far. The route at the time I'm typing this all out I can't remember (pathetic I know).

Anyways, this drive could have totally been done in one day but my dad was being a sissy saying he didn't want to wake up my little sisters at 2 or 3 in the morning when we were due to get in. So what do we do instead....we stop in Spartanburg, Sc. and stay in what hands down was the worst whoretel I'd ever stayed in. Honestly, I'm still puzzled at how we found this place and slightly worried after thinking on it some. I got no sleep in that place and was actually pissed we even stopped. Sleep may have been acquired but there were a lot of heels ticking on the pavement just outside the room, I was scared.

I feel as if the rest of our stay in Spartanburg should not be mentioned other than the fact that my dad was on a mission to kill me and that's where I'm leaving that.....
FINALLY we got home and it was a big relief.


Nothing to excited has happened since I got home. Christmas was a typical Christmas for me, which means it sucked. It was good to see the girls super happy about all the stuff they got. Who wants to hear a bunch of 5/6 year olds freaking out, right?
My bday was the next day! I'm 23 now and I'm getting old. I can feel the grey hair creeping in. No one was arrested, no one stole any bowling balls, no one was kicked out of The Clermont Lounge, so all-n-all not a bad night. Rich did however to bring back a bag full of snow from Asheville for my bday gift. The bastard managed to throw THE perfect snowball at me. I was running away from him and it hit me in the small of my back, making my asscrack wet and cold, perfect.

I have drink training tomorrow @ Jittery Joes, should be cool, hopefully I'll learn some new tricks.
till next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger megA said...

more cupckae criteques, less whoretels

you and yer pappy look WAY too much alike

drink training is fer sissies. didntcher dad teach you nuthin?

miss you, dork!

so do the cats!

4:23 PM  
Blogger megA said...

blog

or the link goes

and i start blabbing about your conquests

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home