Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today has been a bit odd. Good things were accomplished today, i ate some food, talked to some people i needed to talk with, visited our frame builder for spooky, you know the normal things. But somewhere something decided to let me down today, a small item that we all take for granted these days, our ipods. mine decided to bite the dust on me today. yes I've tinkered with it a bit hoping somehow it will magically turn back on, because lets face it that's what it really runs on magic. and we all know that magic can die, just like our ipods.
so, I've lost pretty much all my music now. and you say hey no big deal jamie you've got it all on your computer to reload again, right? FUCK NO, that died too not long ago. basically I'm starting all over again with my music collection and information in general. some of it I'll have a hard time recollecting, but that's ok, i won't cut myself over it.
this comes at a weird time too, last night mickey and I were discussing music. mickey was posed the question "if one song were your theme song, what would it be and why?" it might take some time for me to truly answer this question. you should think on this sometime as well, very interesting question and makes you think. no one wants to answer that with a lame song. i wasn't able to answer this, but mickey claimed that this would be a hard question however answered it with ease. he gave some long explanation but i know the song he claimed wasn't his true answer. i catch him dancing to Y.M.C.A. all the time, not that there is anything wrong with this, i'm merely pointing it out.
oh yeah, while you are thinking of the answer to your theme song, i want you to do this as well, recommend some tunes to me. albums, single songs, whatever, either email it to me or leave it to me in form of a comment. don't ask what i listen to, what the hell does that matter? i'm not asking you to send me stuff that i'd like, who cares about that, i want to see what everyone out there bumps to!

look park is this weekend, what does that mean? COME OUT AND HECKLE. get your signs painted, your cowbells greased, and the bullhorns workin. i want to see all of you out there, screaming, and giving it your all. fun times to be had in a few days.

oh yeah, and it's finally getting chilly here. i'm glad i brought warm clothes with me

i miss stuff like this....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger megA said...

Bwaaaaaahaaahaaahaaaa!

First comment!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home